Whether you are signing up for the first time or renewing, this is the place to find all the relevant information about EKA membership. If you are aged 16 or over click here for the online application form. EKA membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to qualify for a place on the England Team and represent your country on the international circuit in either World and European Championship competitions. (Click here for details of our Team England Qualifying events)
- Achieve EKA ranking and earn our limited-edition pin badges by achieving the required ranking standards at specific events. (click here for our ranking page)
- Exclusive access to a closed Facebook community of like minded athletes
- Discounts on specially selected products at Wolverson, the UK’s recognised Girevoy Sport kettlebell stockist (term and conditions apply)
- The chance to attend bespoke training days and judging events throughout the year
- Discount on entry fees for EKA competitions (terms and conditions apply)
The annual membership fee is £20 (age 16 and over) and runs from 1st January to 31st December each year (to align with the competition year). You can still join later in the year, but your membership will expire on 31st December.
Each member will receive an exciting free gift at registration/renewal.
How do I join?
If you are aged 16 or over click here for our online application form. Subscriptions will be collected from your account by direct debit (through GoCardless), so you have the security of knowing that your payment is covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. Please contact us if you do not have a bank account or facility to pay by Direct Debit.
If you are under 16, your membership is free – please ask a parent/guardian to contact us for a junior membership application form.
If your details or circumstances change at any time, please contact us
Basic club affiliation is free. This entitles you to:
- Club details on website
- Entry on our club map
- Equipment discounts with sponsors as they become available
- Support and advice from experienced coaches
- Support packages for those wishing to hold competitions
If you wish to be affiliated, then contact us with details of your club, a contact person, your website, and any further details you wish to share.