The English Kettlebell Association is pleased to announce some exciting changes to memberships from 1st January 2019. These changes mean we can offer you more as a member (keep your eye on the website and social media pages for 2019 competition news and events), as well as improving the sign up process and renewal security!
Key Memberships Changes for 2019 include:
• Memberships will run from 1st January to 31st December (bringing memberships in line with the competition year)
• Membership fees will be £20 per year (age 16 and over)
• Membership for under 16s is free of charge (application form still required)
• Membership applications (including renewals) are to be made in January 2019 (NB If you are attempting to qualify for the England Team you must be a member before you enter the qualifying event)
• There will be no pro rata amount for new membership applications or membership renewals made after January
• Once you’ve made your membership application the renewal fees will be collected by Direct Debit each January, which gives you protection under the Direct Debit Guarantee (please get in touch if you are not able to pay by Direct Debit)
• You will receive a free gift with your membership renewal each year!
For existing members, your current membership will cease on 31st December 2018. For every month you have paid for past this date, we are happy to issue a refund of 83p per month. Please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your details if you would like us to process this for you.
We’ll be in touch with further details and a link to the sign up page soon!